Why Choose Us?
- MOST LOCAL INSURANCE ACCEPTED
- EMERGENCY APPOINTMENTS
- FLEXIBLE FINANCING AVAILABLE
- FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL OFFICE STAFF
- HIGHLY TRAINED STAFF
- STRICT STERILIZATION POLICIES
- EXCELLENT PATIENT SATISFACTION
- ONLY FULL TIME ORAL SURGEON LIVING IN ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY
- COMMITTED TO CONTINUED EDUCATION AND LEARNING
Impacted wisdom teeth can cause further complications including infection, crowding, damage to other teeth, cysts that permanently damage the jaw and others. In instances where the wisdom teeth do come through the gums, it may be at an awkward angle, also necessitating wisdom tooth extraction. While it is difficult to predict whether your impacted teeth will cause such damage, it is highly likely complications will arise. Regular x-rays help your doctor track your wisdom teeth and make decisions about removal.
The extraction of wisdom teeth is a common, and oftentimes necessary procedure, performed under local anesthesia. Barring any complications, the tooth can be easily removed in one piece. After surgery, patients can expect varying levels of swelling and discomfort. However, we do everything possible to minimize pain and recovery time.
If you need your wisdom teeth removed, call our office today. We're happy to help.